Cooperation for sustainable development as a people entrepreneurship.
Intervention in abundance, being congruous, to construct the good governance in cooperative societies to develop cooperative business as a people’s entrepreneurship.
Objectives & Functions
- Activity as a coordinator between the government & the cooperation.
- Propagation of cooperative business
- Maintenance of good governance & strengthening cooperative societies.
- Conduction of cooperative societies along cooperative policies.
- Coordination between institutes & external parties related to cooperative service.
- Assisting the government in development projects launching.
- Volunteer & open membership
- Democratic Governance of Members
- Socio Economic Participation
- Independence and Freedom
- Education ,Training and Information
- Co-operation among Co-operative organizations.
- Social (Community) Concern